Wellbeing at Work
As an employer you may wish to consider offering counselling to help support your staff, maintain productivity and reduce costs.
In addition, we can offer training workshops for staff to help them reduce stress and increase their resilience.
Counselling can help with:
- Managing stress
- Personal motivation
- Conflict management
- Coping with redundancy
- Time management
- Personal relationships
- Managing depression
- Coping with bereavement
Positive outcomes from counselling include:
- Lower levels of staff anxiety and stress
- Reduction in sick leave
- Compliance with aspects of health and safety in the workplace obligations
- Demonstrates management support
- Reduce costs
We can offer flexible packages to suit your requirements and the needs of your staff including a fee per counselling session accessed.
- Confidential, off site counselling
- Face to face
- Provided by qualified and experienced counsellors
- Time limited, usually 6 – 12 sessions (50 minutes per session)
How much does it cost?
The cost will depend upon your requirement. Please enquire for further information by contacting our Counselling Manager.
For further information and to discuss other options and training packages for your staff team please contact our Counselling Manager.